Three ways to support The People’s Pantry
formerly The South Wedge Food Program
The People’s Pantry fights hunger right in our community. The emergency food cupboard is open three mornings each week, offering food to those in need.
If you have any questions about making a donation, just ask! Click Here.
We also have an Amazon Wishlist for those who would like to help us purchase items for our clients.
1. You can donate by check
If you send a check, please make the check out to “SW Food Program”. Our mailing address for checks is:
SW Food Program, Inc.
620 Park Avenue PMB 350
Rochester, NY 14607
2. We gladly accept online donations!
- Credit / debit card.
- Checking or savings account.
- Donations can be a one-time or recurring gift.
- Click to donate online now!
- Choose “Donate with PayPal” (recommended).